1. I am a child of God, married to a sweet loving husband, and I have four precious children.
2. My family lived in Goose Creek, SC for two years. I loved going to Kiawa Island beaches and the Charleston Market every weekend. Unfortunately, the schools in our town were atrocious, and I opted to be homeschooled the second year we were there.
3. I always knew I wanted a lot of kids, but really thought I'd have mostly girls. I'm so happy to have my boys now!
4. For years I wouldn't even walk out to check my mail unless I had make-up on. The sad truth.
5.I have a Root beer float almost every night.
6. My favorite fast food place to eat is Taco bell , and I love their fire sauce. (I only eat there once or twice a year, though.)
7. I was brought up rarely watching TV. My husband's family never turns it off. It's still a struggle for us now.
8. My hubby and I will have our 11-year anniversary this year in November.
9. When I was 20, I got to watch my younger sister jump out of an airplane.
10. I flew to CA every summer growing up. Pacific Grove, Carmel, Pebble beach...these are some of the most beautiful places on earth. The art galleries there inspired me.
11. Someday I'd like to live where it never drops below 70 degrees.
12. Heights terrify me. The last time I went on the biggest slide at Big Splash I seriously thought I might die.
13. I can't remember when I "got saved." I grew up in a Christian home and it was all we ever knew. God has always been Father, Redeemer, Savior, and Lord.
14.I'm extremely forgetful, and I burn cookies on a regular basis.
15. I'm extremely forgetful, and I regularly leave food in the microwave and discover it the next day.
16. I love coffee. All kinds.
17. Mexican and Italian are my favorite kinds of food. Chinese, Thai are my least favorites. A meal just isn't right without cheese!
18. I once left my purse in a different town nearly 80 miles away and had to turn around. Did I mention that I'm very forgetful?
19. I'm 5'6" and always wanted to be taller.
20. I've gone through three cell phones in the last 6 months.
85. Thankfully, I never got stretch marks anywhere. YEA!
86. If I ever build another house, I'll put hardwood floors throughout and never deal with carpeting again!
87. I really dislike dishes. I'm not too fond of doing laundry either. Or mopping. I'd rather do cosmetic stuff like hanging pictures and painting.
88. I had never scrubbed a toilet until I got married.
89. I can't even imagine being without my kids all day.
90. My husband likes all kinds of music: country, gospel, contemporary Christian, hard rock, classic rock... somtimes this drives me crazy.
91. We had a little geo metro and the antennae was broken, so we could only get KLRC. It was great for him.
92. I love to french braid my daughter's hair, but she hates that.
93. My daughter has so many clothes that her closet rack collapsed. We just had to go through them all and pick out a LOT to pass on friends.
94. My 9-year old daughter and I can share a few of her shirts. I love it!
95. Both of my parents run marathons, but I can't even jog around the block.
96. I pronounced "minestrone" wrong for years.
97. I love to decorate, but I'm not a perfectionist by any means. I paint fast. I decoupage fast. I make things pretty quickly, and then move on to the next thing.
98. I love using photos in art...personalizing binders, puzzles, magnets, you name it. What kid doesn't love to look at himself?
99. I hate amusement rides. Boats. Airplanes. I get extremely motion sick.
100. I love the smell of Silver Dollar City.
101. One of my life goals is to learn to play the guitar.
102. I also want my kids to learn to play guitar.